Dragon Gift Box
An exciting gift for any occasion filled with cool nature activities for dragon-loving children of all ages.
Do you know a dragon-mad child and you’re always looking for gift ideas? We have an exciting gift for any occasion filled with cool nature activities for dragon-loving children of all ages.
There is the option for a personalised message and are packed neatly in a perfect gift-sized box which includes;
- A dragon-stamped cotton bag measuring approximately; 10 x 15cm which is perfect for carrying out small toys on your outdoor walks. (toys in the picture are for illustration purposes only).
- Instructions are provided to decorate this bag using ‘Hapa Zome’ – The Japanese technique of smashing leaves and petals into the fabric to create a dye.
- Everything you need to make a sword to fight any dragons that you may come across – just add your own stick. (Full instructions with photos crossguard template, felt for the handle, ribbon for decoration)
- A dragon picture for your child to colour in or let them decorate it with anything they find outside. If they have their own ideas as to how to decorate the picture, even better!
- A Little Wood Walkers 20 Pack Scavenger sheers (Worth £4.75 complete with dragon stamped clipboard) – See individual product details on our shop for full info
- A Little Wood Walkers Story Prompt Card Set (Worth £8.50) – See individual product details on our shop for full info
To include a personalised message to be attached to the inside of the gift box, just add this to the note section on your order.
What are the physical specifications of the contents of the gift box?
The dimensions of the story cards are approximately 5.5 cm x 8.5 cm. They are printed on 350 gsm card with a laminate coating to ensure durability and weatherproofing. The ink used on our cards is vegetable-based with a water-miscible sealer meaning they are vegan friendly. The 20-pack scavenger sheets are printed on 75 gsm paper and on an A5 masonite clipboard with a metal grip.
This product contains instructions that require the use of scissors. Adult supervision is required at all times. Instructional info can be found here